Saturday, September 19, 2009

Have faith!

September 30, 2009 is the target date. I'm wondering if "is" has be changed to "was." -_-

No matter what the outcome will be, I am going to have faith that everything is under God's control and He will take care of it! 

God's been opening all the doors for me. I don't think little setbacks should be considered as God shutting the door. If anything, I see it as a time for me to pray harder, trust in God even more, and have faith that He will do His work according to His perfect timing. I believe God is giving me this time to really show me that I need to give Him complete control. If these things do not happen, then there would be no need for me to give God all the praise, glory, and honor. It is only because certain obstacles are before me that I am able to recognize that God's hand is in each and every situation. So WHEN it works out, because I know it will, He deserves all the credit. It begins and ends with God.  

"Trusting God requires little steps at a time. You allow Him to lead, while you by faith take His hand trusting in Him, that no matter where the road leads and ends up, everything will turn out alright. Faith is another major key to having anything with a Holy God. Faith requires that you believe He is who He says He is, the Savior and Redeemer of the world, the God of eternal life. When you begin to believe in His existence and His awesome abilities, miracles begin to happen in your life." -Virginia Walton

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Please continue praying for me: 
1) God will increase my faith in Him
2) God will raise up supporters who can commit to partnering with me for the year
3) I will not just say with my lips that I trust God, but I will trust Him whole-heartedly

No comments:

Post a Comment